This juice is a staple in our home. It is budget friendly, easy to make, amazing delicious, and loaded with an abundance of powerful nutrients. Make sure you choose quality organic ingredients from local sources if possible. It really makes a difference in taste and nutrition.
1 Bunch Carrots
4 Oranges (Navel, Valencia, Blood, etc.)
1 Ginger Root (about half the size of your palm)
Raw carrot juice can be taken indefinitely in any reasonable qualities–from one to six or eight pints a day.
According to Norman W. Walker (legendary naturopath and pioneer in the field of vegetable juicing and nutritional health), ‘Fresh carrot juice is nothing more nor less than the very finest quality of organic water and the kind of nourishment that the body needs’.
• Nourishes optic system.
• Normalizes the entire body system
• Richest source of Vitamin A
• Ample supply of Vitamins B,C,D,E,G, and K.
• Promotes appetite and aids digestion.
• Improves and maintains bone structure of teeth.
• Helps nursing mothers enhance quality of breast milk.
• One pint of carrot juice daily has more constructive body value than 25 lbs. of calcium tablets.
• Natural solvent for ulcerous and cancerous conditions.
• Helps prevent eye, throat and tonsil infections.
• Protects nervous system and unequaled for increasing vigor and vitality.
• Helps dry skin, dermatitis and other skin blemishes.
Ginger is very potent and has been known to boost energy, aid digestion, and reduce fat accumulation, making it a great addition for a juice cleanse.