Pesto is bursting with the flavor of basil and garlic. This will surely drive your taste buds wild!
3/4 cup Pine Nuts (or Walnuts)
1-2 cups Fresh Basil Leaves
1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Salt (or Sea Salt)
1 Garlic Clove
Squeeze of lemon Juice
1/4 cup of filtered water
Blend together in a high speed blender and add more water if necessary until smooth.
• 3-4 Bell Peppers any color
• 2-3 Heirloom or Roma Tomatoes
• 1 Cucumber
• 2 Stalks of Scallions
• 1/4 cup of Hemp Seeds (optional)
1. Remove top and core from the bell peppers.
2. Stuff with tomatoes and cucumbers to the top.
3. Top with pesto, scallions and hemp seeds and some of the remaining veggies.
Serve over a bed of greens and any remaining vegetables. Serves 3-4. Or a really hungry 2 😉