This raw delicious soup is perfect for a hot summer night. It was so deliciously satisfying!
• 2 1/2 cups chopped Roma or Heirloom Tomatoes
• 2 cups peeled chopped Papaya
• 1 1/2 cup chopped Celery
• 1 cup peeled chopped Mango
• 1/2 cup chopped Scallions
• 2 quarter sized medallion of fresh Ginger
Place 2 cups of peeled chopped papaya, 2 cups chopped roma tomatoes, 1 cup chopped celery, 1 cup peeled chopped mango, 1/2 cup chopped scallions, and 2 quarter sized medallions of ginger cut into small pieces into the blender.
Blend until creamy and then top with 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes and 1/2 cup chopped Celery.
For this recipe I used yellow heirloom tomatoes on top and garnished with cilantro.
Serves 1-2 people.