Succulent Raw Veggie Wrap
Last night this amazing dish came up after rummaging through the fridge to see what available yummies can be combined together. Sometimes these improvisations work out so much better than planned recipes because this wrap was bursting with amazing flavors and textures!
• 2 Big Green Swiss Chard Leaves (for the wrap)
• 1 Carrot (shredded or grated)
• 1 Cucumber
• 1 Heirloom Tomato or a Roma Tomato chopped
• 1 Stalk of Celery chopped
• 1/2 Hass Avocado sliced
Corn Creamy Spread Ingredients:
• 1 Cup of Organic Corn
• 1 Nori Sheet (sea vegetable sheet used to wrap sushi)
• 1/2 Hass Avocado
• 1 quarter sized fresh ginger chopped
• 1 scallion / green onion
• 1 Bunch of Cilantro
• 1 Medjool Date
Creamy Spread: Blend together in a blender or processor and then use it as a spread on the wrap. Add in carrot, cucumber, tomato and celery and then wrap it up like a burrito!
Add some spice into your life! I added a tiny piece of dried habanero to the spread. It was sooo good ☺
2 Responses to “Succulent Raw Veggie Wrap”
Diana I love the website and all the images you created especially the logo. very very cool!
Thank you love! It makes me so happy to know that you’re enjoying it 🙂