These are, in my opinion, the best juicers currently out in the market. They are in order from highest quality to lowest. I started out with the last one on this list. The ones on the top of the list are higher in quality and will juice the most out of your fruits and vegetables, and will probably last the longest. The masticating juicers, like the top two of the list are highly recommended for therapy juicing (according to N.W. Walker). The centrifugal juicers are more affordable, but don’t juice greens so effectively. Juicing leafy greens will be kind of a waste with this, as not much juice will come out of them because of the way the juicer is designed. These are better for carrots, beets, celery, cucumber. You can buy all of these on Amazon.com, I have provided the links below.
1. Green Star GSE-5000 Elite Jumbo Twin Gear Juice Extractor
2. Omega J8005 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Commercial Masticating Juicer, Chrome and Black
3. Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
4. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
5. Breville JE95XL Two-Speed Juice Fountain Plus
3 Responses to “Best Juicers”
norwalk is the best juicer you can ever ever ever have.
Dr. Max Gerson can give more details about it.
which one is the easiest to clean? I have a greenstar and its a pain to clean but juices greens very well. My Jack La Lane juicer juices fruit better because of the wide mouth opening but not greens, I was hoping to find just one juicer! Thanks!
Hi Colleen! #2 is the easiest to clean IMO. I love my Omega Juicer!