Another heavenly, energizing smoothie recipe waiting to delight your taste buds!
This smoothie was completely improvised by me this morning. Passion fruit is in season here in California and I’ve been trying to think of a good recipe with it. I’ve learned that the best way to find ingredients that go really well together is to try to keep the same color palette, which in this case was yellows and oranges. Feel free to play with this recipe and add or remove ingredients, but the base for it is grapefruit, orange and mango.
• 1 Grapefruit
• 5 Oranges
• 1 Peeled, Chopped Mango
• 2 Medjool Dates (for extra sweet calories)
• Pulp of 5 Fresh Passion Fruits (optional for extra flavor kick and crunchy bites)
• 1 Tbsp Maca powder (optional for extra energy)
1. Juice Grapefruit and Oranges.
(The grapefruit and orange combo is a powerhouse juice that cleanses your lymphatic system and aids in weight loss. This juice alone will improve circulation and is said to melt away cellulite and toxins!)
2. Blend juice, mango, passion fruit pulp, dates and maca powder and add a few ice cubes if you want it nice and cold.